- My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be
- Give me time to understand what you want of me.
- Place your trust in me - it is crucial for my well being.
- Don't be angry with me for long, and don't lock me up for punishment. You have your
work, your friends, your entertainment. I have only you!
- Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I understand your voice.
- Be aware that however you treat me, I'll never forget it.
- Before you hit me, remember that I have teeth that could easily crush the bones in
your hand, but I choose not to bite you.
- Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something
might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I've been in the
sun too long, or my heart may be getting old and weak.
- Take care of me when I get old. You, too, will grow old.
- Go with
me on difficult journeys. Never
say, "I can't bear to watch it" or "Let
it happen in my absence."
Everything is easier for me if you are
there. Remember, I love you.
Designs by Lejend
The content of this website is owned
by Wanda Mullins. This includes all written
content and photos. Any use of our pictures
will be violating online
A proud member of: